Saturday, May 8, 2010

Easter (Kioshi by Basic Grey)


I made this Easter layout using the Kioshi collection by Basic Grey. I don't do bunny's for easter because I like to celebrate the true reason for the season and that's the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.

The bunny layouts are really cute don't get me wrong but thats not the message I want for my kids.

Anyways, I did not care much for Basic Grey, I used to think it was plain until my friend Rita got me wondering about this paper. So we went to this store call "Strawberry Fields" where they even have kits for this collection.

This is a vintage store. Well I never imagine I was going to like vintage layouts, because you have seen my other layouts, but now I can't wait to actually go back to this store for crop night and learn more about working with vintage paper!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment