Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting Dirty

Hi, I use the "Paisley" cricut cartridge to make the boots in this lo
and then I use one of the Disney cartridges to make the splats, I believe it was "Dreams come true" . The font is from"Life is a Beach" cart.

The sun believe it or not is made out of wood and is from provocraft I found it in a garage sale for .10c. I love going to garage sales, there's always a treasure to be found! I'm actually making a lo about going garage sale hunting hahaha.

The background paper is actually 2 pieces of paper the ski and the grass, I always get more of this paper at jOANNS. This is the kind of paper that always comes handy when you make a 'going to the park" lo or "my backyard" lo.

The sidewalk is a long sticker I found at a scrapbook store that was clossing.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment