Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Daughter the Future Scrapbooker!


I just had to post this photo of my daughter Bella taking pictures, she loves taking pictures. I'm thinking on gettig her one of those kids digital cameras.
We have a scrapbook/Crafts room and she loves to create anything that has to do with glue, sissors and colors.

We recently made Valentines cards with the Cricut and a few flowers to put lollypops in them, but I forgot to take pictures. I was just so exhausted, the same day we also bake cupcakes for my mom who was sick and some for her sunday school class at church.

We also love baking!

I took advantage of the After Valentines sale at walmart, they had all the valentines products 50% and we got some frosting, sprinkes and cookie trays.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment