Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Trip to Fort Myers,Fl

At Betty's


Firtsof all I live in Florida, Fort Myersisn't far away from where I live but my husband doesn't like driving much. But this time we went there for other reasons , so I ask him to take me to "Betty's", it's a scrapbook/stamping place that I been hearing about, but Oh surprise when I got there! I din't like it much, the paper was old and ugly, butmaybe stamper will like it since it has lots of stamps. I did find a tissue box made of chipboard to alter.

Then while everyone took a little nap I went to Joann's, what a difference from the Joann's that is closer to me. This one is huge, the paper pads where 9.99, many punches were on sale, I discover sizzlets alphabets that I actually like. And I got fabric tomake scarfs for my kids, I will post the final product.

And I know I have to lose the weight!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment